Give your career in the music business, or any business, a kick-start with our Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207*) and Certificate III in Financial Services (FNS30110*) courses.
These unique courses will give you the skills to enter the workforce, improve your CV or just to complement your own burgeoning music empire.
These courses are government funded through the Victorian Government for eligible students! All students receive:
- A personal coach to work with each student throughout the courses!
- Nationally recognised qualifications!
- The flexibility of online training – complete the courses in your own time!
- The opportunity to attend unique music workshops that will see you ahead of the game!
The online component consists of core business units for each course:
Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207*)
- Organise Meetings
- Develop teams and individuals
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Design and develop complex text documents
- Conduct online transactions
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Write complex documents
- Implement customer service standards
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Implement workplace information
Plus admittance to one of our Specialist Music Workshop modules at The Hi-Fi:
As an added bonus, candidates who complete the online component of the course may elect to attend a tailor-made music business workshop. The workshop develops the business concepts mastered in the online courses, by considering their application to the entertainment industry and tackles the applicable business structures used in the industry, the contractual framework underpinning the business and essential principles such as intellectual property, licensing and legal rights and obligations.
Eligibility Requirements for Government Funded Business Courses Only:
- Australian citizen, New Zealand passport holder or documented permanent resident
- Not in secondary school, and if under 18 years provide parent/guardian consent
- Victorian resident
- Does not hold a certificate at the level of certificate applied for or higher unless under 20 years of age on January 1st in the year of enrolment
- Have not already participated in two VIC government funded courses this year
- Holds suitable qualifications and/or skills to complete enrolled certificate successfully
- Has a computer or computer access, internet access and computer skills suitable to completing the course successfully and able to study online
- Provide required ID at time of enrolment
*Courses provided by Performance Edge Systems Pty Ltd, Providers No 90068